Your online privacy is respected by Deren Innovative Products. Deren Innovative Products retains the right to gather some information via inquiry forms, such as address, phone number, e-mail address, and other demographic data.
Deren Innovative Products commits not to spam you and will only use this data for internal purposes. Deren Innovative products, on the other hand, may utilize your personal data to identify you or understand your needs. Any comments or questions about the property are always welcome.
What we collect from our customers/clients:
1.Personal Identifiable Information (PII) and other data are collected.
We gather and keep your personal details that you supply to us from every now and then when you visit our website. Our main purpose is to offer you with a safe, efficient, pleasant, and personalized experience.
We normally collect the following data:
- Full Name, Gender, Age details, Date of Birth.
- Postal and email addresses, mobile numbers, and postal pin codes are all examples of contact and demographic information.
- Other information useful to client surveys and/or offers, such as preferences and interests.
This enables us to provide services and features that are most likely to match your needs, as well as to customize our website to make your interaction safer and easier. More significantly, we collect personal details from you that we believe is required to accomplish this goal.
2.Use & Sharing of Demographic/Profile Data/Your Personal Information.
Personal information is collected in order to offer the services you have requested. We will give you the option to opt out of that promotion. We use your personal data to: resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, assist in the promotion of a secure service, collect money, measure consumer interest in our products and services, customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud, and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions, and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
We gather and analyze demographics and profile data in order to constantly enhance our products and services offerings.
This information is required in order for us to better understand your needs and offer you with better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Maintaining internal records.
- The info may be used to keep improving our products and services.
- Using the email address you’ve supplied, we may send you promotional emails about new goods, special deals, or other information we think you’ll find interesting on a regular basis.
- We may use your information to contact you for market research reasons from time to time. We may communicate with you via email, telephone, fax, or mail. We may use the information to tailor the website to your preferences.
We are dedicated to maintaining the security of your personal information. To protect and secure the data we collect online from unauthorized access or disclosure, we have implemented appropriate physical, electronic, and administrative measures.
4.What are cookies and how do we utilize them?
A “cookie” is a little piece of info that a web server saves on a web browser so that it may be accessed later. It’s a small file that requests for permission to be stored on your hard disc. The file is added once you accept, and the cookie helps analyze online traffic or tells you exactly when you visit a specific site. Cookies enable web applications to interact with you as a unique person. By obtaining and retaining information about your preferences, the web application can adjust its operations to your requirements, likes, and dislikes.
To determine which pages are being visited, we employ traffic log cookies. This allows us to analyze data about website traffic and enhance our website to better meet the demands of our customers. This information is only used for statistical analysis, after which it is deleted from the system. Overall, cookies assist us in offering a good website and shopping experience for you by allowing us to track which sites you find helpful and which you do not. A cookie provides us no access to the system or any info about you other than the info you choose to submit with us willingly.
You have the option of accepting or declining cookies. Most web browsers allow cookies by default; however, you can typically change your browser’s settings to reject cookies if you prefer. This may prohibit you from fully utilizing the website.
5.Links to other websites.
When you visit our website, we may utilize third-party advertising businesses to show adverts. These firms may use information about your visits to this and other websites (but not your name, address, email address, or telephone number) to serve you adverts for goods and services that you might be interested in.
7.Taking charge of your personal data.
You have the following options for limiting the collection and the use of your personal data:
- Look for the box that you can click whenever you are asked to fill out a form on the website to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anyone for direct marketing / email offers, promotions, or other similar purposes;
- We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- If you tell us that you want to receive promotional material from third parties, we may use your personal info to send you promotional material about third parties that we believe you would be interested in.
8. Your Consent.